Sunday, May 6, 2007

The life of Mel and Elise revolves around their kids and grandkids! We are happiest when we are with our family, sitting around the table or in this case, the computer, to share funny experiences and happenings of the day. We are determined to figure out this 21st century technology. Dad loves his motorcycle and reading more than his computer though, unless it is a motocycle site on his favorites list. We'll give it a shot though, so here goes. Thanks Sara for your patience.

4 comments:

Sara! said...

Good job guys! When I first got to this one, I thought it was the wrong one because I forgot about this couple and it totally freaked me out, but unfortunately, I thought, "Yes, he could totally be a Melvin, but a little on the Dungeons and Dragons side of Melvins. Love you guys!

The Jones Fam said...

I love the picture of you guys- such a cute couple. I'm excited that you have a blog now. Mom, good luck with this... you CAN do it!!! The pictures and descriptions made me miss Sunday nights over there. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Jake

The Jones Fam said...

So who's going to get Chris and Beth blogging? Maybe we'll have to talk to Todd or Willa to get their page going.

Kirk and Aly said...

Mom and Dad I love your blog! No wonder all of us are so freaking funny - just look at our parents! I'm so proud of you guys figuring out this whole blogging thing! You're awesome!