Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Swear!

May 23, 2008- We went to Salt Lake City for the Utah State Bar Admission Ceremony. Chris said he was going to be sworn in or cussed out. He thought afterwards that he was the only one with a light suit. Evidence shows however, there was one other directly in back of him who also had a light suit and head. Here is the proud swearing moment. Neck craning,
proud moments,
as a new Utah State Bar Member with his sweet girls.
Sophia stands to show off her June Cleaver dress. She's nine months old on this day.
Beth and Chris took us up Mill Creek to LogHaven, a restaurant with an amazing ambiance.
This place was absolutely beautiful with waterfalls, trees, and butter. I guess it isn't hard to tell who stole the show in the forefront of every picture. I swear!
Thanks kids for sharing your happy day with us. It truly was a monumental occasion.

2 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Reason to celebrate! How fun. I want Sophia. Congratulations, Chris and Beth!

jake

Brynn P. said...

Elise,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I meant to thank you right after I read it and things just kept getting crazy! Your comment meant a ton to me. I always have looked up to you and adored you!
Thanks for your prayers as well!! I wish I could show you better how much it all means to us.

While I'm writing you.. you have the cutest grankids!!! I snoop at your kids blogs everyonce in awhile and they are all so CUTE!!!

Thanks again,
Brynn