Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Abby Normal

Just in time for Halloween please see our science projects. Fetal pigs? Brains in a bottle? Pretty much looks like it. Lately we've thought that it was cool enough to pressure can a batch of something a couple of times a week. As I cut up the chicken, I thought how this was just like cutting through flesh. The scissors made the same neat sound as when I cut through my own hand. I am thinking of going back to school. I'm wondering what the chances are that I could become a hand surgeon.
A brain surgeon?
Maybe I should become an architect. Wait, I just provided the box and the girls pretty much did the architectual design work. This is a very cool house though, they even decorated the inside and made a decorative walk up to it.

Or should I become a school teacher? Is it normal to be wondering about this at this age ? What am I going to be when I grow up? Grow up? That might be a key phrase.Here's the man who allows me to have so much fun being a grandma and playing at all of these fun pastimes. He is the one who doesn't call me Abby Normal (out loud).
If I were a brain surgeon, an architect, or a school teacher I might miss out on times like these. I wouldn't care if my brains were in the bottle labeled A B-normal.

2 comments:

Guthrie's said...

Wow! Amazing! Cool! Fun! Cute!
I always wished I knew how to can meat. You are always doing such neat things. You are all ready everything. How could you be something else when you grow up? And your grandkids got a lot of talent from their grandma. I remember you designed and built a special doll house for our little sisters long ago and it was way cool.

Guthrie's said...

Oh, and your grandkids are way cute. We wish we could adopt a few of them sometimes.