Tuesday, May 12, 2009

looking forward

Looking forward to Jake's graduation...so I can go to Iowa where the corn (wish my garden looked this way this year...unfortunately it doesn't thrive on neglect in AZ)and the corny are as high as an elephants' eye...Looking forward to Melissa's graduation so that she will once again climb the (career) ladder and help with my summer painting. Congratulations and thanks in advance Melissa!

Then I'm looking forward to young women's camp. Our theme this year is "Live Like You Believe." I'm so excited for it. Any ideas for camping fun, let me know here...

3 comments:

Guthrie's said...

You are one amazing lady just like Jake says. You never have a slow moment do you? Congratulations on all your kids' graduations and good luck on all your summer activities!

Brynn P. said...

Yay! Those girls are going to have the BEST camp leader!!! Wish I could go!

leesaloo2 said...

Camp was great! And, as always, having you there was the cherry on top! Thank you for everything! It is so nice toknow when I need a friendly face, a kind word, or a big hug, you are always there.Thanks again.
Lots of love, Lisa