Monday, August 6, 2007

Who is the real Glenda?

Girls camp is done for another year! Hooray x 2 kzillion! It rained every blessed day and night but we still had fun. We taught all the girls to make pie crust. Each made and ate an individual pie. It seemed to be the favorite afternoon rotation activity, better than archery, relays, nature, life games and such in the downpour. I'm really bad at taking pictures at camp so this is pretty much it. The temple did turn out and true to Pueblo stake form, we prayed the rain away during the last night program so it rained all the way around LoMIA but not on us until we got the temple back down and folded up. We feel blessed! Truly, there's no place like home.


Thanks to Jones girls, I had a great Glenda costume, to introduce "the real" Glenda on lip sync night.

5 comments:

Brynn P. said...

HI Elise!!I miss Camp Lomia Like CRAZY!!! You were the best!! What fun times that was! (I was snooping around on all the blogs and came across yours, hope you don't mind)
Brynn {Guthrie}

The Jones Fam said...

Mom-

You look hot with bleached-blonde hair to your waist. Maybe you should get a weave. For reals though, you are such a pretty lady. Before I enlarged that picture, I thought you were one of the young women. And your temple did turn out looking more amazing than I even imagined! You go! I think maybe you have to go to camp once a year to have opposition in all things. That way you can appreciate sleeping in your own comfy bed not being surrounded by girls with B.O. Instead you can just sleep by Dad and his B.O.! Just kidding Dad!

Jake

Sara! said...

Nice temple work. I'm torn which I like better, Glenda or Melza. Maybe you could combine the two for Gelza and hulahoop while riding on the back of a flying monkey. I hear the circus calling now.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

hi elise!! so i'm checking out all your fam. blogs and i'm getting the best entertainment out of it all! i can't stop the tears from the site of your "new and improved" fam pic.! so funny!! i hope you don't mind me reading this post...
that temple looks familiar- you're work is amazing! i can't believe you're still doing camp!? wow!
hey- can you get your sis. elaine in on this blogn' thingy!?
bye!

Sara! said...

how was pima?