Thursday, September 20, 2007

I hope this finds you having a better day!

Jake used to do this to keep cool in the summer. Thankfully, I think we are finally going to see a cooling trend without the refrigerator door open. We'll be able to ride our ponies outside every day. It's going to be fun!
I got a haircut yesterday. I wanted to look like Nicole, but turned out looking like a 7th grade boy. Oh wait, that's not the first time that happened. It has repeated off and on since I was in 7th grade. (Sure was fun having you kids here, can't wait for Christmas for all the fam to be together!)

I'm posting my two favorite "hair" pix in order to feel better.


I'm not sure why Melissa didn't post this on her own, but it made my day better. Thanks, Miss!
Take a vote, does she still look like me?






5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Wigs are my favorite! We have a wig and the kids play "granny" with it. It's pretty entertaining. Thanks for posting the fun pictures- wigs never get old!

Jake

Kirk and Aly said...

This picture of Miss is my favorite! I do think she looks just like you Mom!

Unknown said...

two points here:
First:
I think a certain reptile is getting blamed for "blessing" tablecloths whenever Kev and Nickel are around, right? Little suspicious that the tablecloth has iguana blessings all over it, and I saw no iguana around, suspicious yes? Ha, caught you Kev! Now I know when you come over to our house, not to put on a tablecloth, so you'll take a dump on our BARE TABLE. Ha, jokes on you Kev!
Second,
that guy that is attacking Alyson, I think sold me some bad stuff, totally schwag (refer to Kev's email address). That's all.

Unknown said...

oh plus also,
Oakley is totally cute! But I know what he feels like when you get the munchies that bad!
Also, apparently that dude that sold me the bad stuff saved the good stuff for Melissa. No justice!

HooHoo said...

Chris, I wish I didn't choose to laugh so hard when I read your stuff. Notice I'm trying to use "I" statements here. I'm learning something in my "Strengthing Marriage" class.