Friday, October 19, 2007

Girl Parties


Activity Day Girls Primary Softball is over. Let's hear it for "Silvergate Sluggers." Relief Society Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment is over. Talent Show/ Celebrate the Gifts Within. I recited the Family Proclamation. Major accomplishment to memorize something with so many big words in it. So a definite sigh of relief. So we celebrated with a girl party today. Oakley joined us but he's picking flowers. So happy that Nicole and Natalie could join us today.

5 comments:

Sara! said...

It was so bright, my eyes were burning! Additionally, look at what I'd look like with a boy hair-cut. I think I might just do it.


THANKS MOM FOR PLANNING AND PROVIDING SUCH A FUN SISTERS LUNCH!!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

MeL said...

HOLY TEETH!

And Sara is right, you're the best momma! Thanks again for getting us all together and providing such a delicious lunch! I love you the most!

granny said...

I completely admire anyone who can recite the Proclamation. You are one elect lady!

Kirk and Aly said...

This was so much fun!! Sara- where were you Daisy Fuentes (sp?) sunglasses when you needed them? Mom thanks for always being up for all getting together or trecking out to find a long lost JoAnns with me! You're the greatest!

angiedunn said...

what a seriously cute group of girls. you are all so fabulous...each and every one.

i second what granny/my mom said. i've tried to memorize that baby & it's hard. i failed.