Monday, November 5, 2007

Okashi Kudasi

Japanese ladies do the splits. Japanese ladies do the high kicks. Japanese ladies touch the ground. Japanese ladies turn around. Japanese ladies get out of town. Did anyone ever do any variation of that during jump rope? Trunk or Treat at Silvergate Park ward was graced by these four lovely ladies. They could ask for candy in Japanese. Rissa called Kevin to find out how to say trick or treat in Japanese and she practiced. I have no idea how to spell it but Rissa had it down and got a bundle of candy.
Okashi Kudasi !





O

5 comments:

MeL said...

Those costumes turned out amazing! I want to see lots and lots more pictures!

Sara! said...

SO cute! Good job Mom and Aly! Yes, more pictures please!

(P.S. I don't think Rissa will get much buisness as a geisha with teeth like that - yikes and phew!)

The Jones Fam said...

These are my favorite costumes of 2007!!! What a great idea! I have never seen cuter little Asian ladies... and we were even in Chinatown last week! My favorite is Lizzie being totally aloof in the 2nd picture. I think she's the bomb.

Jake

Kirk and Aly said...

Mom, you did such a great job on these!! Thanks so much for finishing them up for me! I like the picture of Riss with the teeth! I also like the picture of Liz being aloof like Jake said, because that is just how Lizzie is!

Brynn P. said...

Those are the most awesome costumes EVER. LOVE THE HEAD pieces!!! And i love that one of the girls went all out and learned Trick'o'treat in Japanese!!
Hope all is well!