Monday, February 23, 2009

The wretched truth!

So often my kids pose for pictures, but here's the wretched truth, when they don't, things are pretty somber. So, personally I like them posing. Does that make them posers?

Also, I thought when I was in Iowa that Chase looked a lot like Reese and Nate so I
need to know if any of you see it like I do, or are we in for some more of the wretched truth? Name that baby:
A?
B? Or does he look like Daniel Jones? C?D? Actually, I think he is rolling his eyes. Learned from his brother.

Okay, so maybe not. I mean the oxygen gives it all away, but I swear they all have an outfit like this little striped number and they could pass for triplets if they all wear them at the same time. How about tomorrow in honor of Reese's surgery?

And shame on you who are supposed to be studying and are blogging instead. I'm supposed to be sewing. Procrastination does not run in these genes! Have a happy day and remember to smile!

3 comments:

Guthrie's said...

You mean to tell me that you guys don't always look absolutely perfect all the time? I can tell who Chase is because he has the bug blanket. But you are right those babies sure do all have the cute little Jones baby look. How much fun are they going to be having together when they are two years old!

The Jones Fam said...

I didn't know Reese was having surgery! Poor little fella. I sure hope it helps/helped! Chase and the twinkies do look a lot alike. But Chase has kinda gotten fat since you saw him, so that could be a way to differentiate. Fun post Mom! And I'm not supposed to be studying right now, I'm "working" at my rotation right now!

Jake

Kirk and Aly said...

I like this picture. It looks like Kirk is about to beat me and Miss is closing her eyes in disgust. Yeah, pretty truthful. :) All those cutie boys do look alike - all handsome Jones-looking boys!