Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rearranged

Our loft got magically rearranged tonight and when I find the camera you'll all be able to see the most amazing transformation an eleven, ten, six and five year old can make very quietly in about 30 minutes. Seriously, they moved the heavy book cases together just like I had dreamed for months of doing but I was too wimpy to move and the bench is by the south wall so that little ones can no longer hang over the scary ledge of the loft to scare me to death, and the "classroom" has a complete new look, topped off with the lovely Christmas floral arrangement on top of the bookcase. I really love the whole lay out. My granddaughters are going to be interior designers for sure. They've already got a happy client!

1 comment:

Kirk and Aly said...

Maybe I should hire them out. Or just put them to work here. I'm glad you were nice about it, after all their hard work! You're the nicest grandma!
BTW - Lizzie's seven. :)