Saturday, February 11, 2012

As a smoker

Mel and I went to the Natural History Museum this past week while we were in San Diego.  We loved the place.  It was like going to the biggest, most wonderful science fair ever.  More projects than just the carnations that you put in blue food coloring to show water intake, or whatever.  One of the cool exhibits, showed you what you would look like by the age of 70 if you didn't have UV protection, if you were obese, and if you chose to smoke.  Well, the picture of UV damage looked like I just cleaned out the fireplace with soot all over my face.  The obese photo looked really close to what I already look like, so here is what I'd look like if I decided to take up smoking.  I've got enough wrinkles already, thank you very much. Probably won't choose that one.  I'll stick to over eating in the sun.  Thank you very much!

4 comments:

leesaloo2 said...

Wow! So glad you are not a smoker! You are almost scary not the beautiful woman we all love and miss!

The Jones Fam said...

Um, you look like Kurt Kretchmar. Please don't start smoking. That looks super fun!

Kirk and Aly said...

Every time I go into the post office, the worker says I look just like some lady he used to know, but "she's really let herself go". I'm not sure what that says about me, but maybe if I started smoking I could look just like her.
You guys should go to the Natural History Museum in Washington DC! It was one of our favorites when we went a few years ago!

hi de ho said...

That is AMAZING!!