Thursday, December 20, 2007

Anticipation is making me...

Can't wait to see how much our little Parker has changed. Can't wait to see who the donkey is going to be in the Nativity.

Can't wait to show the kids dad's new office,

and Dad's new toy,




Can't wait to see how well the costume boxes work.




Can't wait to see Nicole's reaction to her present this year.





Can't wait to go on a hike.



Can't wait for all the good attitudes,

and to see how much this little gal has grown.



Can't wait! I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Kirk and Aly said...

Me too, me too! How come in all the pictures of me I always have my major bum in my forehead! Someone needs to tell me to stop! Can't wait for all the fun!!

Goodman Family said...

I'm counting down the minutes, too. I love reading your blog. You are so funny.
Colette

Beth said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED! I ALMOST QUIT WORK TODAY WHEN I GOT A NEW PROJECT AND FIGURED OUT WE'D HAVE TO WAIT 'TIL SATURDAY TO DRIVE DOWN. BUT WE'LL SEE YOU ALL SOON. BTW-IS IT OKAY THAT WE LEFT SOPHIE WITH JONATHON, AND BROUGHT THE DOGS? (THEY JUST LOVE AZ SO MUCH!) REALLY, CAN'T WAIT. ANY REQUESTS? CHEESE CURDS? ANNOYING LIGHT-GAWKING TRAFFIC? HAIR WREATH? (THE DOMPM GIFT SHOP HAD A SPECIAL).