Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Doggonit!

Doggonit #1- Bruce really likes Brynn. She is so sweet! He can't get quite enough of her (yuck). Doggonit all over it! Doggonit #2- I love pictures of fun events but have a timing disorder. I missed the shot of the cake with the 75 candles blazing and of Dad blowing them out.
Here's what I mean. I was pressing down while he was blowing, but when the shutter finally clicked, this was the image. He said that those left were his 39 grandchildren that he loves (not 39 fat girlfriends, like we would say at the Jones house).


And Doggonit #3- Too many hot days and these beauties are not going to last through the weekend. I'm so sad because when they are gone it means HOT.






DOGGONIT!






4 comments:

Rachel said...

What beautiful sweet peas! How I long for a "bit of earth". It is a sad thing that our "high-tech" cameras can't seem to take the picture at the right time. I do like the compliment Grandpa made about his favorite grandchildren though. Brynn is so cute....All your grandchildren are cute. How did you luck out? I think you will be saying the same thing about your grandchildren when you turn 75.

Guthrie's said...

Hey with Bruce around Brynn will never need kleenex. What a savings! As for the birthday picture of us sisters and the adopted part, I asked Mom about it and guess what, She was knocked out so she doesn't even know if I was the right one or not. She was making bread the whole time. So I have to think something fishy happened there. Anyway dad was sure cute on his birthday and it's a good thing someone got a picture of all that smoke. I wish I had sweetpeas even for a day.

Kirk and Aly said...

Grandpa is so nice that he let everybody light his candles. That is my favorite part, it's way better than blowing them out! (Maybe I'm a pyro!) I love your sweet peas, and agree with Aunt Elaine, I'd like sweet peas, even for a day!

The Fletchies said...

your sweet peas are so pretty. Consider me jealous.