Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 75 Happy Man!


Lee Huber is 75 today. Happy, honest, humble, friendly, faithful, determined, animated, nice, strong, forgiving, kind, sweet, whistling, positive, spiritual, obedient, hard working, funny, dedicated, genuine are some words that begin to describe him. I'm putting together a little booklet for him if you'd like to add a few describing words of your own.


For years he called many people on their birthdays. On his birthday he always calls Van Garner because they share the b-day. Call me for his number if you'd like to return the favor to him.

2 comments:

The Fletchies said...

I am so glad you are doing a book for him. Seriously your dad is amazing. Devin's whole family is in love with him after he did our sealing. They refer to him as the Mr. Rogers Preacher.

I just have to tell you that when I was in seminary our teacher taught about how you could receive a second witness of the savior and how some people actually got to see the savior on the earth. As soon as he explained the concept my first thought was of president huber. I thought if any one is worthy it is him! Seriously he amazes me. So full of service and kindness. I don't think words can explain all that he does.

let me know if you want any help!

Suzanne said...

Hi Sister Jones!
The tradition continues. My dad says that he and your dad still talk every year! They spoke on his 75th and had a nice chat. He is such a wonderful man, and was the sealer for Jim's wedding. The spirit was so strong as he talked about our grandparents being present. (Brother Russell performed my ceremony) Thank you so much for all that you do serving those around you. I will never forget how special you made Primary, Young Women's, Girls Camp, and all of the activities that you were involved with while I was growing up. You are a very special lady and such a good example to us new moms.
Much Love,
Suzanne (Garner) Ruesch