Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Grandma Jones is 90 today!

Happy Birthday Ione!  I love to think about Grandma at 90.  I bet she is having a great time.  She is one of the most compassionate people I have ever known, even though I was a wee bit scared of her when I first met her.  Maybe it was just her determined nature that intimidated me, but she taught me a lot about unconditional love and how to make sure you get all the Downy out of the jug.  She is a great lady and I'm so happy to carry the name of Grandma Jones too. 

Here's a pictorial view of our weekend tour and a glimpse of my Huber Family Fair contribution.  Booked flights this morning so we can enjoy that event. Excitement!
 Baby lambies...so cute.  Then there was a huge llama on the hill.  I wondered if it was a camel for a minute.
 Water fall melting off the iceberg...
 and bird nerds at the bird preserve.

 See all the birds?  Neither did we, but it was a very cool place.
 Family Fair project, sanding & painting Grandma Huber's sewing machine cabinet.

 And it's ready to go in the guest room that reminds us of Grandma Jones yellow.  We're just waiting for guests to arrive.

No comments: