Thursday, March 8, 2012

Home & Garden Update

I put the primroses on the front porch.  It snowed and blowed until the sweet little darlins' looked freeze dried.  I brought them back inside again and they have thawed out.  I wonder how many times I can put them out before they get to stay.
 I love primroses because they are so bright and happy. 
Today, I painted my cedar chest and am thinking of recovering it so that it will look nice in the piano room.  I'm gonna let it cure for a bit, antique it a little and put the hardware back on before taking it off the counter.
 The snow melted off the back yard and I noticed tulips coming up.  I am one excited girl, because I can have flowers like the olden days when this picture was taken.  Another exciting thing is that I'm going to get to see these and the rest of our cute little darlins' soon.  Can hardly wait!  I love them because they are bright and happy too.

1 comment:

The Jones Fam said...

I really like the cedar chest painted! It will look dynamite! You industrious girl.