Monday, May 3, 2010

April's Random Review

We love April! It is such a green and growing month. The last day of it part of our family took a day trip to the Gila Valley temple open house. We highly recommend it. It is a beautiful building inside and out. If you have ever wanted to know about what The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have going on in their temples, here's your chance to see. This temple seemed tiny to us, but it has amazing local artwork. We had a wonderful day. Here's a pictoral recap of our visit to "the valley" with a few random other April treats. Because when I upload the pictures a digital explanation of each photo appears instead of the picture, I have no idea which is where, so please excuse my captions if they have nothing to do with the pictures until I figure out which tabs or keys I pushed to make my post options so difficult. If anyone would care to help me out on this I'd thank you.


Okay, so this wasn't at the temple. Like I said there are a few random ones here. We've got a talented group who all love this pastime.


We all love Nami. She and Kev were the only ones to have food left for their next meal.
Oh and when they are together, Oakley and Brynn are a pair...
a cute pair.
Scamps!
Mel and Dona. Aren't they the cutest siblings?
I think this is what Kev wishes his yard looked like. He has an obsession with making his yard beautiful, and who sees it besides Bruce? That's okay Kev. I appreciate it.
Lots of old people like to go to the temple too.
Is this not the cutest thing a little boy can do?
Our little garden has a hard time competing with Dona's but we're not all bull.

3 comments:

jack+alli said...

beautiful temple! we're hoping to go this weekend :)

Kirk and Aly said...

It was such a fun trip! Thanks for posting the awesome candid picture of our family!

Guthrie's said...

I love Dona's flowers! Boy the kids that got flowers from her yard were pretty lucky! I imagine Kevin will have a yard like that some day. The temple pictures are beautiful! It's pretty cool how the temple makes people look so good whether they are inside or outside!