Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Look Up!

Paria's beauty was not shown in my last post. Please enjoy the scenery that we continually marvelled over for three days as we passed through it. Sometimes because we were looking down, our breath was taken away as we looked up.








Isn't it stunningly beautiful? And for a better play by play account, please read Alyson's blog at nielson6forever.blogspot.com or just click on Nielson's on this blog. Seriously, you'll feel like you went with us. Maybe you are the one carrying the poo bag. Just look up!

3 comments:

Guthrie's said...

I'm pretty much speechless when I look at your pictures so what can I comment? It is really cool to make all the pictures bigger so they fill the whole screen and it almost feels like I am right there in the canyon. It's amazing. You are amazing!

jack+alli said...

thanks for your sweet comment :)
i agree with that last comment, you are amazing! girls camp is about all the "roughing it" i can handle!
sounds like my scooter would have been useful for this outing!

The Jones Fam said...

Looks SO amazing!!!!! I'm sure it was better in real life too. You're a dura mater. Way to go Mom! Maybe next time we can join you.

Jake